Welcome

I'm glad you've found my blog-page.
On this site I hope to keep you updated on all my new exhibitions, artworks and creative endeavours.

If you look around the site you should find images of my recent and not so recent artwork.
Please enjoy.......


Thursday 27 April 2017

Newsflash !!

I'm at Yarragon art gallery this Sun  April 30th doing a printmaking demo on wood engraving from 11-2pm. I'm hoping to get some interest for a workshop at my Koonwarra studio on Sat May 20.
Please pass on the message to anyone you may think interested



Also, in May, as part of the Gippsland Art Festival,we artists are opening our studios in Koonwarra on Sat 6 & 27 from 10-4pm . We being, Denis Hawkins-jewelry/sculpture. Meg Viney-Bell- fibre art, Trish Hill- glass art, Zac Chalmers- ceramics and my studio-printmaking,painting & sculpture
E-mail for more details: bobarty13@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment