Welcome

I'm glad you've found my blog-page.
On this site I hope to keep you updated on all my new exhibitions, artworks and creative endeavours.

If you look around the site you should find images of my recent and not so recent artwork.
Please enjoy.......


Sunday 2 April 2017

What's new in April?

I've been busy with my painting classes ,and two of my students are currently having an exhibition of their Italy inspired works at the Korumburra Gallery till the end of the month

I was happy to win Best Landscape at the Ficifolia art show recently at Drouin with my work 'Fishy Business', and a highly commended award for  a small sculpture.

I'm back in printmaking mode with a demonstration at Yarragon art gallery at the end of April with a showing of my works there this month.See BawBaw Arts website for details.

I'm hoping to have the studio open over May as part of the 'Come & Play-All of May Arts Festival
with a workshop in wood engraving.Details soon.

Here's a taste of a work i'm completing.It's from Lucca ,Italy, where we visited last year.
This was a market stall selling architectural lettering of all things .I found it quite surreal...

Please contact me if you're interested in any of the events:
bobarty13@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment