Welcome

I'm glad you've found my blog-page.
On this site I hope to keep you updated on all my new exhibitions, artworks and creative endeavours.

If you look around the site you should find images of my recent and not so recent artwork.
Please enjoy.......


Tuesday 25 July 2017

Upcoming exhibitions & news

I've put 2  wood engraving works forward for the Gippsland Print Awards in Sept. at Sale
I have 5 linocuts to choose from for Artprint 17 at the Artspace, Wonthaggi in August
I'm also putting three entries [paintings],inc. this one, into the PromCoast art Show next month in Leongatha.



I'm still taking numbers for my weekly painting classes on Tues & Wed if anyone is keen. Suitable for beginners to the very rusty.
Keep an eye on Bob Hickman Artist on Facebook for regular updates

No comments:

Post a Comment