Welcome

I'm glad you've found my blog-page.
On this site I hope to keep you updated on all my new exhibitions, artworks and creative endeavours.

If you look around the site you should find images of my recent and not so recent artwork.
Please enjoy.......


Sunday 20 August 2017

August/ September news

It's a busy month of art coming up.
Artspace Wonthaggi kicks off this weekend with an opening on Sunday. Lots of great original prints to see and buy.

The following weekend sees the Prom Coast Rotary show at Mesley hall, Leongatha.
Lots of great paintings, inc 3 from me
In September is a sculpture show at Stockyards Gallery, Foster and the Gippsland Print Awards in Sale.
The Rene Magritte photographic exhibition s also now on at Morwells' Latrobe Regional Gallery

So, get out & about to see them all...

No comments:

Post a Comment